The Regent Nero is one of three models in the triple complication (day, date and month) Regent Collection. With its striking reverse panda multi-textured dial, Italian crazy horse (saddle) leather strap and the precision Japanese Miyota Cal. 9122 automatic movement at its heart, the Regent Nero is not only beautifully refined but also a precision timepiece.
The Regent Nero features a stunning stamped caseback, fully polished stainless steel case, intricate dauphine hands and ion-plated blued sub-dial hands and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Each timepiece has been individually hand assembled and is presented in a luxury wooden presentation box with a Certificate of Authenticity, booklet and microfibre cloth.
- COLLECTION: REGENT COLLECTION
- MODEL: Regent Nero - E50RN.01
- MOVEMENT: Japanese Miyota Cal. 9122 Automatic and Hand Wound Movement with Triple Date (Day, Date & Month) Complication
- POWER RESERVE: More than 40 hours (manufacturer’s specifications)
- CASE: 316L Stainless Steel (surgical grade)
- CASE DIAMETER: 42mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 12mm
- CASE COLOUR: Stainless Steel
- CASE BACK: Stamped
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
- LUG TO LUG LENGTH: 49mm
- CRYSTAL: Flat Sapphire Crystal
- DIAL COLOUR: Reverse Panda (Sunray), Applied Indices with a Concentric Circular Guillouche Pattern
- HANDS: Faceted Dauphine Hands
- STRAP: Black Genuine Italian Crazy Horse Leather Strap (20mm at lugs tapering to 18mm at buckle)
- BUCKLE: Stainless Steel Butterfly Clasp (deployment buckle)
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10ATM (100m)
- WEIGHT: 98 grams
- PACKAGING: Luxury Black Wooden Presentation Box
- WARRANTY: Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The Regent Collection: Setting the Time
The movement used in the Regent Collection is the Japanese Miyota Cal. 9122 automatic and hand wound movement. It features a triple date complication with a date window at the six o'clock marker with day and month sub dials.
The crown provides three options for hand winding the movement, setting the date and adjusting the time. The push button is used to set the month.
A - Winding the mainspring
The watch can be manually wound by winding the crown clockwise while in the “A” position.
Wind your watch 15-20 times until the second hand starts to sweep naturally.
B - Adjusting the day and date
Adjust the day - by winding the crown counter-clockwise while in the “B” position.
Adjust the date - by winding the crown clockwise while in the “B” position.
C - Adjusting the time
While in the “C” position the crown can be wound clockwise or anti-clockwise to adjust the time.
D - Adjusting the month
The month can be adjusted by fully pressing the button at 'D'. If the button is not pressed fully, the month may not correctly change.