The Duke Melrose is one of three models in our aviation themed Duke Collection, named after an acclaimed early Australian aviator. With its unique dark grey textured dial, customised butterfly clasp and the popular Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement at its heart, the Duke Melrose sets a new level of refinement and precision finishing.
The Duke Melrose features BGW9 lume on the hour, minute and seconds hand and on the hour markers on the dial ring, a customised rotor on the exhibition caseback and a double domed scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Each timepiece has been individually hand assembled and is presented in a luxury wooden presentation box with a Certificate of Authenticity, booklet and microfibre cloth.
- COLLECTION: DUKE COLLECTION
- MODEL: Duke Melrose
- ORIGIN: Swiss Made
- MOVEMENT: Swiss ETA 2824-2 movement with date complication
- POWER RESERVE: More than 40 hours (manufacturer’s specifications)
- CASE: 316L Stainless Steel (surgical grade)
- CASE DIAMETER: 39mm (33.5mm dial opening)
- CASE THICKNESS: 11mm (excluding double domed sapphire crystal)
- CASE COLOUR: Stainless Steel
- CASE BACK: Exhibition
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
- LUG TO LUG LENGTH: 44mm
- CRYSTAL: Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with AR coating underneath
- DIAL: Dark Grey with sunray effect with BGW9 lume on the dial ring hour markers
- HANDS: Dauphine Hands with BGW9 lume
- BAND: 316L Stainless Steel Jubilee Bracelet
- BUCKLE: 316L Stainless Steel with Customised 'ERROYL Logo' Buckle
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10ATM (100m)
- WEIGHT: 133 grams
- PACKAGING: Luxury Wooden Presentation Box
- WARRANTY: Two Year International Manufacturer's Warranty
The Duke Collection: Setting the Time
The Duke Collection movement is the Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic and hand wound movement. It features a date complication with a date window at the six o'clock marker.
The crown provides three options for hand winding the movement, setting the date and adjusting the time.
A - Winding the mainspring
The watch can be manually wound by winding the crown clockwise while in the “A” position.
Wind your watch 15-20 times until the second hand starts to sweep naturally.
B - Adjusting the date
To set the date wind the crown clockwise while in the “B” position.
C - Adjusting the time
While in the “C” position the crown can be wound clockwise or anti-clockwise to adjust the time.