The Duke Oskar is one of three models in our aviation themed Duke Collection. With its striking white textured dial, customised butterfly clasp and the popular Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement at its heart, the Duke Oskar sets a new level of refinement and precision finishing.
The Duke Oskar features BGW9 lume on the hour, minute and seconds hand and on the hour markers on the dial ring, a customised rotor on the exhibition caseback and a double domed scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Each timepiece has been individually hand assembled and is presented in a luxury wooden presentation box with a Certificate of Authenticity, booklet and microfibre cloth.
- COLLECTION: DUKE COLLECTION
- MODEL: Duke Oskar
- ORIGIN: Swiss Made
- MOVEMENT: Swiss ETA 2824-2 movement with date complication
- POWER RESERVE: More than 40 hours (manufacturer’s specifications)
- CASE: 316L Stainless Steel (surgical grade)
- CASE DIAMETER: 39mm (33.5mm dial opening)
- CASE THICKNESS: 11mm (excluding double domed sapphire crystal)
- CASE COLOUR: Stainless Steel
- CASE BACK: Exhibition
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
- LUG TO LUG LENGTH: 44mm
- CRYSTAL: Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with AR coating underneath
- DIAL: White with sunray effect with BGW9 lume on the dial ring hour markers
- HANDS: Dauphine Hands with BGW9 lume
- BAND: 316L Stainless Steel Jubilee Bracelet
- BUCKLE: 316L Stainless Steel with Customised 'ERROYL Logo' Buckle
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10ATM (100m)
- WEIGHT: 133 grams
- PACKAGING: Luxury Wooden Presentation Box
- WARRANTY: Two Year International Manufacturer's Warranty
The Duke Collection: Setting the Time
The Duke Collection movement is the Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic and hand wound movement. It features a date complication with a date window at the six o'clock marker.
The crown provides three options for hand winding the movement, setting the date and adjusting the time.
A - Winding the mainspring
The watch can be manually wound by winding the crown clockwise while in the “A” position.
Wind your watch 15-20 times until the second hand starts to sweep naturally.
B - Adjusting the date
To set the date wind the crown clockwise while in the “B” position.
C - Adjusting the time
While in the “C” position the crown can be wound clockwise or anti-clockwise to adjust the time.