The Heritage White is one of four models in our classic dress watch Heritage Collection. The Heritage Collection was the first collection released by ERROYL in 2014 and it's as timeless and popular now as it was then. With its striking black textured dial on a stainless steel case and the reliable Miyota Cal 9015 automatic movement at its heart, the Heritage White is as functional as it is classy.
The Heritage White features the classic styling of dauphine hands, a printed rotor on the exhibition caseback and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Beautifully presented on a premium leather alligator grain strap.
Each timepiece has been individually hand assembled and is presented in a luxury leather presentation box with a Certificate of Authenticity, booklet and microfibre cloth.
- COLLECTION: HERITAGE COLLECTION
- MODEL: E30HW.03
- MOVEMENT: Japan Miyota Cal. 9015 Automatic and Hand Wound Movement with Date Complication
- POWER RESERVE: Approximately 42 hours (manufacturer’s specifications)
- CASE: 316L Stainless Steel (surgical grade)
- CASE DIAMETER: 40mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 10mm
- CASE COLOUR: Stainless Steel
- CASE BACK: Exhibition (Sapphire Crystal)
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
- LUG TO LUG WIDTH: 46mm
- CRYSTAL: Flat Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective Coating (underside)
- DIAL: White (Sunray), Applied Indices with a Concentric Circular Guillouche Pattern
- HANDS: Faceted Dauphine Hands
- STRAP: Black Premium Alligator Pattern Leather Strap (20mm at lugs tapering to 18mm at buckle)
- BUCKLE: Stainless Steel Butterfly Clasp (deployment buckle)
- WATER RESISTANCE: 5ATM (50m)
- WEIGHT: 63 grams
- PACKAGING: Luxury Leather Presentation Box
- WARRANTY: Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The Heritage Collection: Setting the Time
The movement used in the Heritage Collection is the Japanese Miyota Cal. 9015 automatic and hand wound movement. It features a date complication.
The crown provides three options for hand winding the movement, setting the date and adjusting the time.
A - Winding the mainspring
The watch can be manually wound by winding the crown clockwise while in the “A” position.
Wind your watch 15-20 times until the second hand starts to sweep naturally.
B - Adjusting the date
By winding the crown clockwise while in the “B” position.
C - Adjusting the time
While in the “C” position the crown can be wound clockwise or anti-clockwise to adjust the time.